BMW Group Ireland Terms & Conditions – June 2021
The Promoter is: BMW Automotive (Ireland) Limited. Registered Office: Swift Square, Santry Demesne, Dublin 9, D09 R802, Ireland.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of Ireland. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years.
2. The prize includes tickets to the Irish Open on Saturday 03.07.2021 for two guests (winner & their chosen guest). Chauffeur driven to the Irish Open, collected and returned from/to Dublin. They will have the opportunity for a player meet & greet when they are at the tournament (Player remains at BMW’s discretion & player availability- player may be substituted at any time without prior notice).
3. Competition will be on BMW Ireland’s Instagram account, @BMWIreland.
4. Entries are made by tagging the person you would like to bring with you on the day in the comments section under the post.
5. Competition is open from 15.06.2021 until 22.06.2021 inclusive.
6. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
7. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
8. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
10. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
11. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
12. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
13. Entries cannot be returned.
14. The prize includes tickets to the Irish Open on Saturday 03.07.2021 for two guests (winner & their chosen guest). Chauffeur driven to the Irish Open, collected and returned from/to Dublin. They will have the opportunity for a player meet & greet when they are present at the tournament. Player remains at BMW’s Discretion & player availability- player may be substituted at any time without prior notice.
15. Competition will be on BMW Ireland’s Instagram account, @BMWIreland.
BMW Group Ireland Terms & Conditions – June 2021
16. Entries are made by tagging the person you would like to bring with you on the day.
17. There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries on 23.06.2021.
18. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
19. No purchase necessary.
20. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
22. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
23. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
Limitation of Liability:
24. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
25. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. By entering this prize draw, any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
If you object to any or all of your surname, image, town or county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter.
General: BMW Group Ireland Terms & Conditions – June 2021
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
30. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
31. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
33. Details of the competition winner will be published on BMW Ireland’s Instagram Page.